Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sugarloaf, NY


Last weekend my daughter and I traveled up to Sugarloaf, NY for their annual Fall Festival. What a glorious day for a drive through the countryside to visit this gem of a town.


The streets of the town are lined with quaint shops and little houses filled with crafts and handmade items.


This shop selling handcarved gourds was my favorite.


So many pumpkins....



These friendly girls were everyone's favorites...

Today, Hubby and I are driving up to Rhinebeck, NY for the annual Sheep To Wool Festival...be still my heart <3

I hope you are enjoying some Fall Festivities in your area as well :)

Smiles, DianeM

1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing your gorgeous fall festival photos, especially all those pumpkins and the wonderful candle shop! Hope you enjoy the sheep to wool festival too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete