Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Girls Are Finished!

When I saw the pattern for these dolls from cupcakecutie1.blogspot.com I couldn't resist so I quickly purchased it from her etsy shop & I've been happily stitching ever since. I finished the last girl up last night, but I have some more ideas to stitch up first & then I think I will make them into a colorful bunting. I am in love with the color combinations <3 
Check out cupcakecutie's etsy shop here for more fun patterns
http://www.etsy.com/shop/cupcakecutie1?ref=seller



4 comments:

  1. Oh these are so cute! They'd make a wonderful bunting!

    Congrats on your first post and welcome to the world of blogging!

    Remember- if it's not fun- don't do it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I am in love with these cross stitch patterns!! Soo cute!! Did you choose the color combinations or was that part of the pattern?
    Welcome to blogging! Sincerely, Trish xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trish! Thanks for stopping by :) I did make afew changes to a couple of the color combinations, but for the most part the colors choices came with the pattern...
      Thanks for your nice comments.
      Smiles, DianeM

      Delete
  3. Oh how cute!! I love those little dolls.
    Making them into a bunting is a great idea too!
    WELCOME to blogger! I have found that the most important thing you can do is to ask other bloggers for help! Everyone is good about teaching eachother how to navigate through things.
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete